Thursday, March 19, 2009

Park Time

Today I wanted to do something fun and inexpensive....so off to Freestone Park we went.


Other than it being a million degrees outside, the boys had so much fun!






Wes waiting for the train to go...



On the Waverunner



I was scared to put Parker on here but the worker assured me that he'd be fine....



He loved it!





Riding their bikes....
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

SloneFamily said...

How Fun! It has been so stinkin hot already though.

HILLARY said...

Really fun! I love Freestone!

Saragers said...

so fun!! my kids were inside all day being sick!! i wish we were doing what you guys were doing!!

Leslie said...

It was blazing hot today! I can't wait for summer (not)! I'd be afraid to put Sofia on that ride. Maybe it's not as big as it looks in the pictures. :)

*Becky* said...

how fun!! i need to go that park again. it's been years since i've been there

Mommy's Five Minute Break said...

I didn't realize how fun Freestone Park has gotten. I haven't been there in a few years but it looks like they got some cool stuff! When Gracie gets a little older I think we'll be making lots of trips there, especially since we live pretty close!

Chelsey Howard said...

Fun, I love freestone:) We should go this next week, the weather is supposed to be a little cooler this week. Your so good about taking your kids out.