We just got back from our weekend get away! We went to Flag to visit my cousin Jeremy and his family. Funny how I didn't even get a picture of him or his cute kids! Parker enjoying his first piece of licorice....
(Weston, Aston, Jaidyn) My cousin Britney's kids

On our last day there, we decided to head to Snow Bowl and find some snow. Our kids are deprived and hadn't got to play in the snow this year yet. Low and behold, we found some. Not much of it-- but enough to say we played in the snow!
On our last day there, we decided to head to Snow Bowl and find some snow. Our kids are deprived and hadn't got to play in the snow this year yet. Low and behold, we found some. Not much of it-- but enough to say we played in the snow!
The whole time we were there, my kids wouldn't eat normally. Seriously. Parker usually out eats Weston and he wouldn't touch his food in Flagstaff.
On the way out we hit up BK and Parker ate all 4 of his nuggets plus french fries!!
Then we came home and now he's been throwing up since last night-- no wonder why he wouldn't eat???








7 comments:
What a fun weekend get away! I have wanted to get Tayler one of those neck pillow things, because her head always falls over.... Does it work???
Oh poor baby!! When they don't eat that's never a good sign:( I hope he feels better soon!! By the way, I LOVE your jacket!! So cute. I'm glad you guys had fun. It's so nice to get away.
Looks like you guys had fun! Which Target did you find Weston's boots at? Bradon LOVED his "Uncle Chad" boots, but they are now too worn out and I had to throw them away. I've been searching for them, but no such luck!
you're boys are so stinking cute!!!
fun trip! i'm suprised we never saw you guys haha! we went to the mall and went to bk on the way home too lol. anyway, looks like you guys had fun! your boys are so dang cute!
such fun pictures. I love the one where weston is watching tv with his gloves on.
You guys looked like you had a ton of fun in the snow!! We love to go and play in it.
Post a Comment