The boys were outside playing in the sand box and getting along really well (I love days like that)!
As I was coming back inside (after checking on them) to finish reading my magazine, Parker started to scream.
I ran back over to the sandbox and asked what happened...
WESTON: [angry] He dumped all the sand out of my dump truck!!
ME: It isn't a big deal Weston. He is just a baby. He doesn't know better.
WESTON: He isn't just a baby!
ME: OH yea? Then what is he?
WESTON: [pauses and makes a mean face] He is a MONSTER!!!
I have never laughed so hard in my life. It was seriously one of the most funniest things I have ever heard him say!
It might just be me....Does anyone else think this is funny?
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Yet another Weston moment
Posted by Unknown at 8:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







9 comments:
LOL That is so cute! Weston is so funny, I love him.
That is hilarious! What a cutie!
yes, it is funny!! i totally laughed!!
Yes that is pretty funny!
Totally agree! I love listening to little kids!
It made me laugh out loud!
I think it is hilarious. The kids just say the darndest things. I love it.
Haha that is funny! Weston is such a cute little boy!
Ha ha:) I love it:) And isn't he the one who said that he wanted another baby:) That is so funny:)
Post a Comment