We are in the process of re-doing our front entry way gates that lead to our front door.
We just got a quote from a company that was over $2000!! OUCH!
So I am reaching out to my fellow blogger friends that may know of a fencer that needs/wants a side job to install an RV type of fence at my house.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Anyone know a fencing person??
Posted by Unknown at 7:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
This is coming from Preston's coupon site I don't think you'll find any cheaper, go to http://www.phoenixmetro.com/cities/services/block_fences.html and when you call ask for Paul.
Okay Im retarded!! When I first read "fencing" I was picturing swords!! Then I read on and realized how dumb I am! Good luck finding what you need.
$2000, thats crazy! hmmm, i don't know any fencing people but good luck!
Post a Comment