I was tagged on Facebook. So I thought I'd post it on here so my blogging friends could see it too!
1. I was once chased by police for hot tub hopping in an apartment complex. Oh yeah.. we also filled the hot tub with laundry detergent.
2. I am the youngest of 3 and the only "normal" one in my family. No joke.
3. I broke my jaw when I was 5 in a bicycle accident and I still have problems with it.
4. I have had braces two times. Once as a child and once as an adult.
5. I HAVE to be 15 minutes early to everything! I have NEVER been late to anything before.
6. I might have a little OCD when it comes to certain things like being on time...
7. I used to be allergic to milk. Not now though.
8. I LOVE sports. Not so much watching them on TV but actually playing them. I still am a very avid soccer player.
9. I bought my first car all by myself when I was 18. It was a 1999 Mazda Protege.
10. Growing up, I bought all my own clothes and worked 2 jobs in high school because I wanted to.
11. I have had 2 worst first dates EVER! One involved a boy with a jeep. Another was a high school dance with a high date that was non-responsive all night long.
12. I love to scrub my floors by hand. I don't own a mop.
13. I love Hot Tamales-- the candy. I could eat them all day!
14. I used to have an obsession with the group Hansen when I was little!
15. I have a bedtime routine that I do every night or else I can't go to sleep. Brush my teeth, wash my face, then Carmex, and lotion on my hands.
16. I have to do my kid's hair every morning or it drives me crazy.
17. I hate sea food.
18. I sent a missionary out but didn't marry him.
19. I have naturally curly hair but straighten it a lot.
20. My boys are the light of my life.
21. I was married way too young but wouldn't change it for the world
22. I love to be social. my husband hates it though.
23. I don't mind doing laundry...it is the folding that I HATE!
24. I love watching Forensic Files. One day I want to be a Forensic investigater...
25. I pee more than a 2 year old potty training. Seriously.
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
25 Random Facts about Me!
Posted by Unknown at 11:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







6 comments:
oh my gosh!! i feel the same way about forensic files!! love love love it!!
These are so fun to read.
I love them I'm working on mine and they will shortly be posted both on facebook and my blog! Thanks!
It's fun to learn new things about people!
I LOVE hot tamales too!
YUm, hot tamales:) I never knew you broke your jaw, crazy!! I had braces my sophmore year, but I wanna get them again, cause I lost my retainer and they moved.
Post a Comment