Sorry for the ugly self portrait....
I got swoopey bangs! I LOVE them!
It is so nice having a sister and a sister in law in the hair biz! I feel so lucky. If it weren't for them, I'd never have my hair done. I seriously have the thinkest hair. It takes 3 tubes of color easily.
It is so nice having a sister and a sister in law in the hair biz! I feel so lucky. If it weren't for them, I'd never have my hair done. I seriously have the thinkest hair. It takes 3 tubes of color easily.
If you want my sister's services I can hook you up. Let me know.







9 comments:
I can't wait to see!
you always have fun hair!! the plus side to having a sister w/hair talent and you having an awesome head of hair... can't wait to see them :)
Cute. I want to see pictures!
Welcome to the club :) I bet you look so cute with them! Hurry up and post pictures!!!
CUTE! I can't wait to see them in real life tonight!
I like them! I really do!
I THOUGHT your hair looked different on Wednesday! It was cute, but it's always cute. I love bangs on you. It looks great!
I feel you sister, my hair is super thick too!! I love swoopy bangs, so cute!!
so cute! :)
Post a Comment