Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Cat Poop


I hate cats.
I hate cat poop even more.
I hate people that let their cats run around wild.
You would think I own a cat with how many times per week I clean up poop in my grass, flower bed, and even my rocks!
We have tried everything to get them to scram-- but it doesn't work.
We have even shot them with the plastic bee bee gun thing...NOPE... doesn't work...they are back the next morning doing their business on the lawn!
Today was the worst! It resulted in cat poop being on Parker's little bike wheel, his cute brown Converse shoes, my pants, and the driveway..... YUCK! I'm still dry heaving!

8 comments:

Lacey T said...

That's disgusting! Cats poop all over my pretty green grass too. It makes me SO mad! I go out to my backyard and chase them like a crazy lady. They still come back though!

HILLARY said...

Just shoot them for real! Then you only have the cat to clean up afterward and then there will be no more poo!

Jenna said...

That's crazy, I would be so mad if cats were pooping in our yard! I think Jeff would kill them so good thing we don't have that going on! Hopefully you can figure out something to keep them away!

Laura said...

There is a spray you can get at home depot that keeps the cats away. I had the same problem in my backyard and my dad gave me that spray. It worked really well for me, you just have to make sure you wear gloves when you do it and store it outside somewhere, because it reeks!

SloneFamily said...

Sick, I am dry heaving myself! Ugh... Clint made a cat trap in our backyard to try and catch a nasty lil cat that wouldn't leave our yard alone. It almost got him one night and ever since then the cat was too scared to come back. You can come get it ;)

The Van Fam said...

eww! that is no fun! i hate cats so much too! actually most animals hahaha.

Chelsey Howard said...

That sucks!! I would hate that!!! Eww:( You can't just shoot at them with the bee bee gun, you have to actually hit it! And keep doing it day after day, until they get the hint that they aren't loved.

Therena Taylor & Family said...

All I can say is that is disgusting!!