Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Ode to Fry's

Could Fry's Marketplace be any better? I think not.

I just went today and saved so much money! Everything is practically a dollar this week. My total bill was $127.00 and I only paid $50!! It is like winning the lottery--in a weird way. I LOVE to watch the price go down after I swipe my VIP card.

Just thought I'd share....

4 comments:

Lindsay Nichole said...

I LOVE fry's for that!!! love that VIP swipe!!! haha! and thanks! it's right by my moms...not too far...just by the carwash. ashley and derrick lived there and so did jerry and zac...it's totally fun...we gotta doa lunch or dinner date one of these days! i miss you!

Chelsey Howard said...

LOL! K probably not as great as winning the lottery, but yes I agree, I love Fry's:)

Brett and Rachel said...

Oh yes! Fry's is definitely my favorite grocery story...and I have one across the street! Sometimes it's dangerous when they have such good deals like they do this week. :)

Have fun on your cruise! I am WAY jealous!

Katie B. said...

Did you know my little brother chris works there? He's at the one on Stapley and Mckellips... stop in and say hi!