All year we look forward to our tax return. This year it was nearly spent before the mula even hit our account! Pretty sad. That is life when you are poor.

We booked our cruise for our 5 year anniversary! We leave April 8th!

We got an RV gate for our front entry way (not the exact one pictured)


And I get to go to NY by myself to visit my BFF on April 30th!!

We booked our cruise for our 5 year anniversary! We leave April 8th!

We got an RV gate for our front entry way (not the exact one pictured)

We are paying down some credit cards!

And I get to go to NY by myself to visit my BFF on April 30th!!
Thank you Uncle Sam!







4 comments:
Wow! Your tax return went a long way. Cool.
Hey at least you get money back. We owe every flippin year:( I'm so jealous that you are going to N.Y.C.
I'm SO excited you're coming!! YAY!
I Love NY. It is so fun. I'm excited for you!!
Post a Comment