Monday, February 23, 2009

Meet my new helper....


Parker is loving to help out these days! I finally trust him to stand on a chair and not fall off backwards.

He is 20 months and growing fast!

We decided to have fun in the kitchen and make cookies while Wes was off at school......



The finished product. Yes, he has a pink cup.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Houston Family said...

He is getting big. He was running all over the place at church on Sunday and I was gettig a kick out of Tyler chasing him. He is so cute.

Leslie said...

I love kitchen help (when I'm not in a hurry, that is). What's with the pink cup? ;)

Jarvis ♥ Family said...

lol why does he have a pink cup? that's too funny. braiden has one too. Anyways thank you for thinking i'm creative, it just kind of comes to me. I think i get it from my mom, she's really good at doing things like me.
When i did my cousin jamie's bridal shower invitations i just charged for the materials, which are paper, envelopes, and ink for my printer. But i figured out numbers and i would only charge $1.25 per invitation so it would cover everything i use...

for example 25=$31.25
50=$62.50 and
100=$125.00

Anyway i do all kinds of cards, baby announcements, bridal shower, birthdays, anything you want i can do it. All i need is the colors you want, if there's a special theme and if there is anything special you want them to say.

Well thanks again it means a lot to me that you think i'm creative, i just wish i could go somewhere with it all. I would be living my dream. Loves to the Fam!

SloneFamily said...

Oh Gosh it is so nice to have them be in this phase... I agree! Loving the pink cup by the way ;)

Jenna said...

He is adorable!

Coree Adams said...

What's up with the pink cup? lol

Leisa Tapia said...

I totally thought it was weston for a minute there... but then i thought, he looks so blond and small... oh! its parker! They are really starting to look alike as your little guy looks a little older!
so cute!

and I love the pink cup!