Has anyone else turned on their AC yet?
It was 78 degrees in my house yesterday so I turned it on..YUCK!
Goodbye winter.
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Only in AZ...
Posted by Unknown at 1:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tyler.Andrea.Weston.Parker.Sawyer.Judson
Has anyone else turned on their AC yet?
It was 78 degrees in my house yesterday so I turned it on..YUCK!
Goodbye winter.
Posted by Unknown at 1:47 PM
9 comments:
Seriously, but I hate the cold. so AZ is the better route. But yeah I turned on our air too:(
Yes, It disgusts me how Hot it is outside! And Hello? How much did you get from your tax return...you are getting to do some pretty nice stuff there sista! Lucky Lady :) By The Way Fry's is My Store... I love it, I will never shop anywhere else!
That's so depressing. We haven't turned ours on yet....but I know we need to. I couldn't sleep last night cause it was SO hot, but I'm not ready for that electric bill yet!!!
Oh man, we went to the park today and it was so hot! Wes drank tons of water and his little cheeks were so red. Bleh. I'm so not ready for summer already.
Jealous...it's still be in the 20s here. LOVE the countdown!
Ughh! i was seriously thinking this same thing today! I AM NOT LOOKING FOWRAD TO SUMMER! How was it so hot today, seriously.. its feb! geez! I haven't turned our ac on yet but I did open every single window in my house though... and it was still hot!
Two nights in a row now. It was 80 degrees in my house at 9:00. There was now way I could go to bed in that heat!
We turned ours on too! I was so bitter...but it was so freakin hot!
ha! i think we got 6 inches of snow today... i'd rather be turning my air conditioner on ;)
Post a Comment