That pretty much sums up our Friday morning! It was a fun day!
Thanks to Heather's bright idea, we got a tour at the local fire station on Higley and Williams Field. The kids were all super excited about it... Then of course when we get there, they were all timid and shy!
They all still had fun anyways. I think us mommy's asked more questions than the kids did!
We got a tour of the inside where they eat and sleep and watch TV and workout...then we got to go inside the fire engine. It was fun!
Here is proof:
Friday, February 27, 2009
Friday, Fun day, Friends, Firehouse
Posted by Unknown at 11:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
How Fun! What a great idea too :)
Gross pic. of me, but I'll forgive you:) That was fun, next time we should go to a museum. I've never done that with my kids before:)
Post a Comment