The flu bug that is....
I hate when my kids are sick. I feel so bad for them.
Saturday, February 28, 2009
We caught it...
Posted by Unknown at 10:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tyler.Andrea.Weston.Parker.Sawyer.Judson
The flu bug that is....
I hate when my kids are sick. I feel so bad for them.
Posted by Unknown at 10:32 PM
4 comments:
OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I seriously hope you guys didn't get it from Connor. You can't say I didn't warn you though! =) Seriously I feel so bad!!!
We got it too. Kids shouldn't be able to get sick it's just so sad!
Oh andrea I am so sorry:( Yeah it turns out Brady got the flu:( Good thing I didn't take him with me Friday. I am so sorry you guys caught it, I really hope it wasn't from us:( Hope you guys feel better soon!
We didn't get it from you guys---don't worry! This stuff is going around like crazy!
Wes was only throwing up for less than 24 hours.. He is all good now!
Post a Comment