Saturday, January 10, 2009

My week from ****

Yep. You read it right.

I don't have the time/energy to write everything down right now.



This week has been the most painful week of my life.

I was flat on my back for 5 days and in the hosptial for one.

I am doing better now but still in uncomfortable pain....



Thanks to all my friends and family who have helped out with my kids and have brought meals in. I could not ask for better friends to lean on. I feel so blessed.

Thanks for the pretty flowers Jen! Your the best!

8 comments:

The Van Fam said...

oh andrea! you poor girl! i have been thinking about ayou all week and i hope you are feeling a little better! really this is so terrible! get better soon!!!! and you do have me scared now. =) as soon as me and the boys are better i want to come see you!

SloneFamily said...

Why the heck were you in the hospital? I hope you're ok! That is scary. Take Care Sweetie... I am glad your friends and Fam are taking good care of you.

Katie B. said...

I'm sorry to hear that you're not well - I called the other day to check in on you but no answer. Give me a call when you're feeling up to it. Miss you.

the DeCampos Family said...

I am so glad that you are feeling better! Such a scary thing to go thru!

Greg♥Amelia said...

What happened to you!?!? Are you alright? I'm so sorry to hear you were in the hospital!

Jenna said...

Oh no! I'm so sorry that you had such a bad week! I hope you're feeling better now! That sounds awful!

Jarvis ♥ Family said...

Aw Andrea i hope you are feeling okay! What happend? Why were you in the hospital? I hope everything is better now!

Leslie said...

You looked great at church yesterday...I'm sure no one even guessed what a horrible week you had. I'm so glad you're feeling better. I want the whole story Thursday night!
Les.