Tyler.Andrea.Weston.Parker.Sawyer.Judson
YAY!
Oh HAPPY day!
definitely a day to celebrate! whoo hoo! so connor is sick =( so no playing for us for a while, but hopefully by next week he will be better!
That is one of the happiest days ever!! I can't wait for Lilly to go to nursery (Febuary)!!! I might actually be able to sit through the last 2hrs. of church.
I'm so jealous!!!
They grow up fast dont they? I guess that means its time for another huh? Ha Ha! jk. I love the kids new swing set they got for christmas. Nice!
your kids are so dang cute!! and it's always exciting when your kids are in nursery. Kody has one year left and she'll be a sunbeam. Crazy
Post a Comment
7 comments:
YAY!
Oh HAPPY day!
definitely a day to celebrate! whoo hoo! so connor is sick =( so no playing for us for a while, but hopefully by next week he will be better!
That is one of the happiest days ever!! I can't wait for Lilly to go to nursery (Febuary)!!! I might actually be able to sit through the last 2hrs. of church.
I'm so jealous!!!
They grow up fast dont they? I guess that means its time for another huh? Ha Ha! jk. I love the kids new swing set they got for christmas. Nice!
your kids are so dang cute!! and it's always exciting when your kids are in nursery. Kody has one year left and she'll be a sunbeam. Crazy
Post a Comment