Santa brought a giant swing set for the boys this year! They are both just in heaven over it!
Our poor yard is sooo small but we managed to squeeze it in there!
Weston loves the trapeze bar and climbs all over it and does some crazy flips ...
Tyler.Andrea.Weston.Parker.Sawyer.Judson
Santa brought a giant swing set for the boys this year! They are both just in heaven over it!
Our poor yard is sooo small but we managed to squeeze it in there!
Posted by Unknown at 1:10 PM
8 comments:
how fun! I can't wait for the boys to get bigger so we can buy one of those! Now who needs a park!!
They are so cute! Weston is crazy on that bar, my kids still don't really play with that. I'm glad you guys got that one and they love it! I need to get a baby swing like that though so Lacey can swing too!
I bet that was there favorite Christmas by far! They look so happy, super cute! That's a nice swing set too!
What a fun present! They look like they're having a blast!
So cute! Santa is so nice. ;P Hope you guys are having a fun holiday season.
What a cute idea! How fun! Those are the best when you are little...
Love it. I love how it is mostly wood, that way it wont get as hot! When you gonna invite me over for my kids to try it out!!
So cute! I love how it's squeezed into the yard. I bet the boys don't even notice. :) Glad to hear you had such a great christmas.
Post a Comment