Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Memories '08

Well Christmas has come and gone and I can hardly believe it!

We were lucky enough to have 3 Christmas's this year!

I love this time of year and I am thankful for friends and family we have to spend it with!




Parker loves his John Deer tractors






Weston helping Parker






Christmas Eve. Tyler reading a story out loud for everyone to hear...




Christmas Morning. Weston looking through his stocking!












Parker rockin' at Grandma's house!







Me and my boys Christmas Eve








Weston loves Parker's toys!!!









Tyler is proud of his wrapping job! Sorry Charlie!










More wrapping from Tyler










The Boys











The boys again!






Santa was good to me too! I didn't think I was getting anything because that is what we agreed on since we just bought a new TV for our room... but of course Tyler had something up his sleeve!
I got WII Fit!! WHooo Hooo!
I also got a beautiful mirror from my MIL and a sewing machine from my momma and lots of money from my other in-laws!
Thanks to everyone for making this holiday so special!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Chelsey Howard said...

I didn't know you got a tv for your room! NICE! Trev. and I want one real bad, but figure we should wait a bit. I'm glad you had a fun Christmas:) Now that the holidays are over we can actually play.

Chelsey Howard said...

P.S. Tell Tyler he's the best gift wrapper I've ever seen (lol)!