Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Forever Bro's

These 2 have been inseparable lately. It is so sweet to watch them grow and love each other.

I love the 3 year age gap between them but sometimes I wish they were a tad bit closer in age.




This is them rolling around on the ground "wrestling"


I was taking a shower and this is what I found them doing when I got out


Playing so nicely in the sand box









Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lacey T said...

Watch out for the sandbox! I have a playset with the sandbox area too, but had to remove all the sand! Neighborhood cats decided to make it "home". By the way, your boys look so cute together.

Chelsey Howard said...

That is so cute. don't you just love your playground/swing set! I wish we had one! They are so cute together.

Anonymous said...

Wow do I love those boys!! They are absolutely adorable! I don't know how you do it! love!