Good thing he's not potty trained yet, I would be so jealous!! Cute picture though:) P.S. how do you do that thing on your blog that tells you when people have recently posted?
The pictures of your boys together are super cute. I love when siblings interact that way! I am also really glad that you are feeling better. Just tell Parker that I am NOT really a scary lady!
3 comments:
Good thing he's not potty trained yet, I would be so jealous!! Cute picture though:) P.S. how do you do that thing on your blog that tells you when people have recently posted?
I love that picture! And how on earth do you get your boys to be so sweet with each other? I need help in that department!!
The pictures of your boys together are super cute. I love when siblings interact that way! I am also really glad that you are feeling better. Just tell Parker that I am NOT really a scary lady!
Post a Comment