Thursday, November 13, 2008

Veteran's Day Parade!


A friend in the neighborhood invited us to join in on a Veteran's Day parade.


We started off by decorating our motive of transportation...scooters, bikes, wagons, etc...
Then we paraded around the neighborhood with a giant flag in tow

Then we wrote letters to the soldiers in Iraq and sent them a care package. After we wrote letters we ate yummy cookies! It was a great day!
Thanks for inviting us Bekki! You always have such fun, cute ideas to keep the kids entertained!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

The Van Fam said...

Oh my gosh, what a fun idea! How are you... hows the boys? I left you a message earlier... by the way i love you washer and dryer!

Greg♥Amelia said...

What a fun idea! I bet your kids had a blast!

Chelsey Howard said...

That is such a cute idea:) I'm glad you and the kids got to do something fun, and out of the ordinary too:) Its always fun to do new things:) Oh, and Lilly isn't late on her shots, she got them when she was one and there supposed to get more at 15mo. and 18mo. and then at 2yrs. old

Therena Taylor & Family said...

What a fun idea! Sorry about the cavities! We don't have dental insurance so I havent been since I've been married-6 years! GOOD LUCK!

{becca alder} said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! How are you?!?!
Your boys are soooo cute! Where are you guys living?

Krystal Arnett said...

How fun and yes I am a huge fan. I just read Twilight again in preparation for the movie. I can't wait. I was planning on going on Thursday, but some family members are coming in town for Thanksgiving and so I am going to wait and see it with them; if I can wait ;)