Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I guess after 5 years....

3 cavities isn't too bad!

That is right people..... I have NOT been to the dentist for 5 years!! Why you may ask? Because I am lazy when it comes to me. I worry about the rest of my family and I go neglected. We have really good dental insurance too....

I have to get an implant too... but that will come later. Right now we are just going to take care of the 3 cavities.

6 comments:

TheMoncurs said...

Hey Andrea! I'd love to invite you but I don't have your email address! Can you email me?

HILLARY said...

Well before Preston's last time with Josh it had been over 10 years for him! And that was before he had Kya and I to worry about!

Anonymous said...

Not bad at all. I just chipped a tooth and everyone is freaking out cause I am going to wait til i go to AZ....i am not the best with my teeth. Matt is always lecturing me

Greg♥Amelia said...

Wow! Five years is a long time!!! I guess I can't blame you...I don't like going to the dentist either. If don't like your dentist you can see mine, he's a really nice guy. Do you remember Kyle Duffy from high school?? I see his dad in Mesa every time I come home. I actually have an appointment in two weeks!

Leisa Tapia said...

luckyduck
I think I've beat you on the years... my last trip was premission.. so I'm thinking its gonna be bad
YAY for good insurance!! use it all you can!

Brett and Rachel said...

OMG! I can't believe you've gone that long! Don't worry though. I see pt's all the time that haven't been in 20, 30, 40 years or even never! I'm not reccomending that, becuase they usually have serious problems, but at least you know there are people worse that you! :)

P.S. Implants are the most wonderful dental invention ever!