Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trick or Treat '08

Boy oh boy what a fun Halloween we had! My boys sure got good use out of their costumes! We went to 4 different parties before the 31st. I was sure glad that at every party candy wasn't given out!


What cute pirates!

Here are the boys in front of our house just before trick-or-treating!


Parker did NOT like his pirate hat at all! As quick as I could put it on, it was off!


Here is Wes at our neighborhood block party showing off his cool skull drawn by a 13 year old!



Parker once again tearing his hat off!




Dad and Wes in our neighbors yard trick-or-treating!


Posted by Picasa
His loot all organized! That was my idea (I had to check for poisonous ones)!





Me and Wes!
All in all, we had a great night trick-or-treating! We were invited over to our friends house (The Woolf's) for a soup, salad a bread potluck before we hit up the neighborhood for candy. It was nice and relaxing just to hang out and eat outside! Thanks for the invite Les.
After dinner, we were off full speed. Wes decided on riding his scooter and Parker got royal treatment in his wagon.
After a few streets we were ready to go back and relax at the patio party.
It was a fun night. We have a fun neighborhood with fun friends!



3 comments:

Leslie said...

I'm so glad you guys came. We weren't much of a party and it was really hot, but it was so fun to hang out for a bit. Your boys were adorable!
les.

Chelsey Howard said...

That is fun! YOu guys are so lucky to live in such a fun ward and fun neighborhood! Glad the boys had fun:) P.S. Shea wouldn't keep her witch hat on and she's 3.5!

Theresa said...

OMG soooo cute!!!! I love this day! Except the sugar, screaming, temper tantrums, and running up and down streets with cazy cars!!! Other than that it's just GREAT! Hope you guys had fun! HOW MUCH WAS your washer/dryer they look sooooo nice I want some like that!!!