Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pumpkin Bread!

Thanks for the yummy recipe DeAnn! I made a couple batches of this and it was a huge hit! I would have to agree on the chocolate chips too!


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Karissa said...

WOW that looks so yummy! You did an awesome job. I wish I liked to bake. I would rather make a meatloaf and potatoes then bake. Wierd right?:)

The Van Fam said...

Yummy! I made pumpkin bread yesterday too, but I used my Grandma's recipe! I love pumpkin bread and I LOVE fall!

Megan Swiatkowski said...

That looks delicious! I love anything with pumpkin in it!

Tatiana said...

hey, I think I am going to it. We have to go to Tucson tomorrow but we should be back in time. I hope we are!

Chelsey Howard said...

Your so good, you always cook! I really need to get better at that, I'm just afraid that if I put one more thing on my to do list I will GO INSANE!!!! But I do admire you:)