Tuesday, November 4, 2008

OKAY...

For everyone wondering what the actual price we paid was---- drum roll, please.....


$300 for the set!! Can you believe it?


We couldn't either that is why we bought them. We love them and now I am caught up on the dreaded laundry!

7 comments:

Gina said...

I love it when the planets align and a great deal drops out of the sky just when you need it. Well I guess the planets really have nothing to do with it....

Congrats on the great find!

Chelsey Howard said...

You are so freaking lucky!! That's crazy that right when yourse broke you found such an amazing deal!!

Cass and Natalia said...

Holy Cow!! You are so lucky! I'm happy for you! We've had the same luck with washing machines too since we've lived here, been thru 3 of them (all very graciously handed down to us) and our last one died like a month ago, but we were not nearly as lucky as you :( Way to go though, love a great find!

Karissa said...

I am so jealous! Im in need of a new washer and dryer. Im gonna have to pay up the butt for the front facing ones like everyone else but you!

Leslie said...

Awesome! Ditto to Gina's comment. :)
Les.

Theresa said...

I would be too if i had that rockin set of machines!!!!

Brett and Rachel said...

I am so completely jealous of your amazing front loading machines, and even more jealous of the amazing deal! There is nothing better than a great deal to brighten you're bad day.