Today is just an all around good day. It was so nice this afternoon, that the boys ate lunch out front. They loved it! They played out there for 2 whole hours!
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
It's a great day
Today is just an all around good day. It was so nice this afternoon, that the boys ate lunch out front. They loved it! They played out there for 2 whole hours!
Posted by Unknown at 12:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








6 comments:
Your such a sweet mom, or as Shea would say "the best mom ever" it was really nice out today. Hooray for the good weather:) Now we should go to the zoo again and we wont die of heat stroke:) I just have to get in shape for all those hills:)
I love that it is finally getting nice enough to hang out and play outside. I am loving it. We should try to put together a park day or something now that the weather is nice enough.
your boys are getting so big and handsome!!! I can't believe it! And they make such cute Pirates!! And lastly- nice shopping on the washer/dryer set!!! They're such nice pieces too. Hopefully these ones last!!
I know! I just love this weather. I hope we have no more hot days.
Today was an even gorgeous day. The weather is so nice these days...finally!
Your boys are so cute! And they are getting so big!
Post a Comment