Today Weston tied his shoe all by himself-- it was even a double knot! Whoo Hoo!
We have been working on this for quite sometime and now he finally did it! Quite impressive for a 4 year old, considering I couldn't tie my own shoe until I was 6!
After asking him how he did that, he replied,
"I just concentrated real hard mom and then I did criss cross applesauce..."
It was for sure his ah ha moment of the day and I am super proud of him!
Thursday, November 6, 2008
A big day
Posted by Unknown at 12:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







7 comments:
Cute! That is so great, its just one less thing you have to do! That's why I'm all for the flip flops of pull on boots:)
Go Weston! Great job, that is quite impressive!!
Oh man, I love looking at your blog to see all of the cute stinking things that your kids do and say! And let me just tell you, as a kindergarten teacher myself, when a kiddo can tie his own shoe it is HUGE!!!! I spend about 98% of my day stooped over to tie shoes. Good work Weston!
I am super impressed. I can't even imagine trying to teach Jaxson that. We just got him potty trained and I'm not even going there!
Wow, that's awesome! Go Weston!!!
Thats awesome! Way to go Weston! Hey I need your address for Christmas cards!
That is awesome. Emi and Matix don't know how to tie their shoes yet and they will be five in 6 days. Emi doesn't own a pair of shoes with laces; she is always wearing flats and the only tennies she has are velcro. I tried to teach Matix the other day, but I am left handed and he is right handed so this proved to be a bit difficult. I decided to leave it up to Jason or recruit my dad because he claims to have learned how to tie his shoes at age 2.
Post a Comment