Apparently, I am fashion retarded, as my older sister would say. She is a hair stylist and is consistently changing my hair. I can't complain because I pay nothing for it. If you know my sister then you already know that we are way different. We are complete opposites. Night and day. She thinks that I am an old lady. She thinks that I am plain and boring. I beg to differ. She cakes on the makeup and jewelry and I don't. She is single with no kids. I am married with 2 boys. In fact, people often call me her older sister. We are 5 years apart. She is older. The list goes on.
Anyways, I went to get my hair done (just as I was starting to get used to the blonde highlights) and she completly changed it. She was sick of the blonde. Now we have to start the process all over again. My hair is one solid dark color but since there was bleach in it before it is poris and turned a redish color. So now it looks like I have red highlights, it is pretty cool.








13 comments:
hey Andrea-
I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one going through all this speech stuff with their kids! My little girl Brooke goes to a speech therapist twice a week, and we totally love her! We started Brooke there when she was 19 months, and even though the progress has been slow, I can tell that it is really making a difference. She finally says mama- which I'm thrilled about! That's awesome that your little boy has a special school that he goes to. I didn't know they did that! It looks like you guys are doing great. It was fun to catch up on your blog! Thanks for the comment!
perfect for the fall ;)
i was just thinking about chaning my hair - what do you think i should do?? i want to keep it low maintenance - so i was thinking darker... but i don't know hoooow dark... hmmm..
well i love your hair! and i miss you!
HOT!
OMG! Andrea it looks so good! Im so jealous. I dont have enough balls to do that, eventhough I have always secretly wanted to go dark. Maybe someday:)
I like it! It looks like it is cut too right? or is it just because it's straight... anyway it looks good.
I don't think you're plain, boring, or old ladyish at all. But one thing's for sure, I always like your hair. The red is cool.
I forgot to tell you that I was always plane jane when I first got married and started having kids. Now that Im a little older, my style has definately changed. I think you seriously just grow into it. From what I can tell you are a hot mom! Once again I LOVE the hair!
You are FAR from old lady! Love the straight hair. I was wondering what you'd look like with straight hair the other day! Love it, and the color is fun (always!)
LEs.
I love it! you have rad hair! no matter what gets done to it.
and if you're an old lady... then I might as well be already buried in the ground. you're so young and hip and always doing stuff and always cute and a little accessorized... where does your sister get this stuff!
love
Leisa
that is cute, you look good with all over color! it is fun to have your hair dark for the fall
i think your hair is awesome!! i definitely think you are not fashion retarted!!
Cute! I really liked the blonde, but this is really cute too!! And you look good when you have red and blonde highlights:) I guess you can pull anything off:)
I love it! Ya I agree, you look good whatever color your hair is though! I really like it dark!! Kelsey just called me today to say I need to change mine too... my hair has been blondish forever!
Post a Comment