Monday, October 20, 2008

Zoo Trip


Last week we went to the zoo. We love the zoo! We have been many times but this time Parker was actually able to enjoy it because he is getting older! His favorite was petting the goats. He calls them "dogs"... in fact, every animal he see's is a dog..









Here are our friends that came with us: Shea and Lilly, Katie, Weston and Parker


Parker did not know what was going on! He wasn't happy about picture time!







Parker playing at the splash pad!


He loved this goat! He followed it around the whole pen!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Megan Swiatkowski said...

How fun!!! I can't wait to take Savannah to the zoo. I was hoping this weekend...but it's supposed to be HOT again! Was it hot when you went??

Chelsey Howard said...

That was fun, eventhough it was so hot!! We'll have to do it again soon! Shea had a blast! I love the picture of her and Weston on my blog, they're so cute:)

Anonymous said...

Goodness. The boys are getting so big and are so cute. Can't wait to see you all again. By the way, I love your hair.

Jenna said...

How fun! Your kids are so adorable! Parker has the most innocent little face, he is such a sweetie! I need to take my kids to the zoo soon, we haven't been forever! Was that at the phoenix zoo? I didn't know they had a petting zoo?!

The Van Fam said...

Looks like you guys had fun! I'm sad I missed it! Do you still want to come over Friday? By the way your hair looks so good!