Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Down on the Farm

Last night we went to Mother Nature's Farm. We have done this for the past 3 years since we have lived here.

Just for fun and old time sake, here are some pictures to compare how much Weston has grown!
♥

This was last night. He is 4 (2008).



This is last year when he was 3 (2007).
This was in 2006. He was just barely 2! And look how skinny I was! Someday I'll fit in my size 4's again!


Now that we had a blast from the past, let's get on with pictures from last night!








Parker's new thing is hating to get his picture taken!














Daddy is taking the picture so we left the horse face open for him!





Wes showing off his muscles!






Parker walking through a tube thingy







Decorating his pumpkin!





First attempt at getting the boys picture


Second attempt and still trying......


That is it! I GIVE up!!!


































































2 comments:

Greg♥Amelia said...

This looks like such a fun place for kids! I've never seen or heard of it before, is it in Mesa? I'm so glad you didn't give up with the picture taking, your boys are so cute and getting so big!

Anonymous said...

how fun, you guys are fun parents....your boys are so dang cute