Monday, October 27, 2008

Planning a cruise!

Yeah! That is right! Tyler and I have NEVER been on a cruise before! It seems that I am always pregnant or nursing or we have no money! We are planning a cruise for our anniversary in April. Still a bit of a ways away-- but I am a planner and need to get things organized.

My question to everyone is, what cruise is a good cruise? We are thinking of a Mexico one that ports out of SanDiego?? But then again, we don't know?? I am up for any suggestions you may have...

Thanks.

7 comments:

Therena Taylor & Family said...

You will have such a blast!!!! We love cruises, and always say it is the only way to travel!! I am jealous! I would suggest using Royal Caribbean- we have cruised many lines and they are by far the best, but anywhere you go will be great!

Lacey T said...

I agree with the comment above. Cruising is the only way to go on vacation. I've taken 2 of the Royal Caribbean that port from San Diego to Catalina Island, Ensenada, etc. Not the most exciting cruise stops, but a great trip none-the-less. Plus, it's pretty inexpensive. Let me know if you have any questions!

Chelsey Howard said...

I went on a MExico cruise and it was okay, but not great. If your gonna go on a cruise you have to go on a 5 day one or they suck!

Natalie Francis said...

For our anniversary we cruised with Princess and really loved it! We did the Caribbean cruise and thought it was great. I saw Therena's post and would trust her... she cruises often!

Lydia said...

Sounds like fun, I'm jealous. We've only been on one cruise and we did Royal Carribean and loved it.

Mommy's Five Minute Break said...

We are planning a 4 day cruise in June too. My uncle just got back from that cruise and they took Carnival. They said it was so fun. They loved the food and entertainment. It wasn't too long but it was just enough to take a break from normal life. Let me know what you find because we are in the process of researching too. So far I've found Carnival has the best prices...

Brett and Rachel said...

That sounds like so much fun! I am jealous! We've been on several cruises and they are definately the ultimate vacation! The longer the better, but also the more expensive. I would say Royal Caribben is the best, but Carnival will probably be the cheapest. There are several nice ports down the mexican riviera, but we are most fond of the carribean. They're normally around the same price, but then you have to get airfare to florida. Whatever you choose, I'm sure you'll have a blast! Did I say I'm jealous?!