Who doesn't know how to open giant cans from the canery? Everytime I open one, I end up with a cut on my thumb!
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Am I the only one?
Who doesn't know how to open giant cans from the canery? Everytime I open one, I end up with a cut on my thumb!
Posted by Unknown at 1:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








7 comments:
Oh no! I hate the cannery cans for that reason and more! I really like using the PETE containers (like the ones we you filled up for my 72 hour kits). So sorry you got hurt!
Les.kulwx
Pampered Chef Can opener!!!! They are the best, it cute underneath the top so it leaves no sharp edges :)
You definitely need the Pampered Chef can opener!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I resize my pictures with Irfanview (you can download it for free.) One of the options in the program is "add text to picture." I have a show on Saturday that you can add an order to! Just let me know what you want and I'll add it on. You can view products on my website. http://www.pamperedchef.biz/pcmeg
You are lucky you have cans from the cannery- i've really got to get going on the food storage thing!
Ouch!!! No good:( It hasn't happend to me with the cannery ones, but defietly with tuna cans!
That is SUPER unfortunate!
Post a Comment