Especially with a 15 month old! He won't sit still or even smile! Then I put the camera down and he is all smiles!
Looking cool in brothers glasses!
"Should I pick it?"
"Quit telling me to look at you!"
"A plane" -- Parker loves airplanes and frequently reaches up to the sky and says, plane.








5 comments:
Parker is so cute:) Don't you hate it when they wont give you a good pic. AGH! Drives me nuts! Were gettin gfamily pictures taken in a few weeks. Hopefully the kids will do okay.
Wow- you and Tyler really make the cutest little boys ever! They are both just so adorable and are going to break a lot hearts for sure :) Most boys don't like taking pictures any way- they just do it to appease us women... what can ya do!?
so cute. all those pics are cute! Matt will not take pics with me at all anymore!
He is such a cutie!! Rock is a plane lover too, I am making Rock a runway for Christmas with lights and everything I saw a picture of it and it looks easy!! If your interested we should get togther and make one for your boys too.
He is such a cutie!! Rock is a plane lover too, I am making Rock a runway for Christmas with lights and everything I saw a picture of it and it looks easy!! If your interested we should get togther and make one for your boys too.
Post a Comment