Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Here we are as Pioneer's

Me and Tyler lookin' like Pioneer's






My sexy hubby playing with hatchet's



The other Pa on the Trek, Matt.


Some of our kids, Colten and Jacob. These are the 2 most funny kids ever! They slept on these pine needles together!

The 3 sisters who couldn't live a day without makeup!



Tyler learning how to log cut....

Can you see my huge blister to the left of my big toe????

My camera wasn't with me the whole time and I never got a picture with the handcart or my whole family. Some other people did though, so once I get a hold of a good picture, I'll post it!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

HILLARY said...

You make good pioneers! And ouch on your feet!

Anonymous said...

oh my that was us last year! yea for once a life time (hopefully) of course matt said he would do it again in a heart beat!!

Houston Family said...

It looks like so much fun! I love the outfits. I told all our girls that I was going to borrow their costumes and be a pioneer for Halloween.

Chelsey Howard said...

Fun, you guys make cute pioneers:) I bet you guys made a great ma and pa:)