Today has been a great day. No really. It has. I am stuck at home. Our cul-da-sac is getting re-tar'd (sp?) today. And it won't be dry until 4:30 pm. Meaning, I can't leave-- unless it is by foot.
I had an option to park my car down the street last night and all of today, but I chose not too. Why would I leave my car out in our ghetto neighborhood and out of my sight? Exactly my point. I chose to just stay at home. It has been a great day.
Weston at 12 noon: Mom, why are you still in your jammy's?
Me: We are stuck at home today so I am just having a bum day and cleaning.
Weston: Why can't I be in my jammy's too (as he starts stripping down)?
Me: You have school today, remember?
Weston: OH yeah. I love school!
So pretty much I have just been cleaning and doing laundry all day-- it was much needed anyway. I never thought I'd have so much fun just hanging out at home all day in my jammy's (with no bra) sorry for the visual but it is true. I fell like I have gotten so much done today!
Now I am off to read my book while Parker naps and Wes is at school!







6 comments:
I love having a clean house! Seriously there are few things that make me as happy as having a clean house:) Your just happy caus you get to read your book for a long time with no interuptions:) I had fun last night:) Can't wait until next Friday:)
Your family is adorable! I haven't seen you in so long, but I guess that happens when you move across the country! This post made me laugh, you're so cute and so right! Staying home in p.j.'s all day cleaning house can be very soothing. Way to soak it up!
That sounds like such a great day! Sometimes it takes being stuck at home to make yourself relax. :)
Im glad you were able to get caught up on some chores. Nothin better than a clean house! that is so funny that weston asked why your still in your jammas. My kids always ask why im dressed:)
Happy B-day too. So Fun to celebrate with friends!
My street got retarded, too! ;) I was in my jammies until about 11am when I realized I could get out since only half the street was done so I had to go to my photography class. It was good while it lasted, though.
Les.
not wearing a bra is one of the main reasons I find myself wanting to stay home. you are not alone.
Post a Comment