Wednesday, September 3, 2008

NEEDED

We are in desperate need of a goalie for the soccer team I am on!!!

Please, if you know anyone who has played before, give them my info and contact me asap!


Oh.. It is a co-ed team so it can be male or female..

Thanks!


**On a side note, Preston Stapley did an AMAZING job last night playing goalie. He was super quick and had cat-like instincts. We would have lost by way more without him stepping in and volunteering**

4 comments:

Megan Swiatkowski said...

Yeah, I figured that out after I left the second comment. It does say something at the top of the screen...I guess I just wasn't looking! :)

Tatiana said...

Sorry, I dont play soccer. If I knew some one I would help you out. So this doesn't really help but I wanted to say hi!! And your bday is coming up!!

HILLARY said...

That is the most offensive thing I have ever seen on anybody's blog. I was the goalie for the last game and yes they scored like 7 times on me but I blocked 7 more. Why don't you put a blog out for some DENFENSIVE players who don't just let the other team be one on one with the poor goalie who hasn't played that position since he was like 12 and didn't ever get to eat the oranges and sodas because he always got scored on then too and the kids would chant "holy moly its the rolly pollie goalie who can't stop the ball and he looks like a troll-ie" Thanks for bringing all those terrible memories back for me...I'm never coming to another game AGAIN! formerly known as your friend Preston

Unknown said...

My fellow readers....

Preston was totally kidding. He is a funny guy. And he knows he is a good goalie.