This weekend it is my b-day-- so why not celebrate all week long?
Some of me and my good girl friends went out to eat last night and had a blast and ate way too much! Thanks for a fun, relaxing night girls!
P.s.
My friend Chelsey and Heather just had babies weeks apart and are so stinkin' cute and thin already and it makes me sick-- but I love them anyway!







7 comments:
Happy Birthday! That sounds like such a fun night, it's always fun getting a break and having a girl's night out! It's also so nice when you take a day to get caught up on all the cleaning and laundry, it feels so good afterward!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Happy early birthday again! I hope you have a fun weekend! Don't you love it when your birthday falls on a weekend! That was so fun to get to go out and see you and yep we did order way too much!! I was so sick when I got home! Good times though!
Happy Birthday! This is a cute pic of you guys :)
The classes at the rec. center are really, really fun! For ages 1-2 I teach Messy Me and Mommy Too on Mon. and Babies and Mommies in Motion on Wed. For ages 3-5, I teach Uno Dos Tres on Mondays, Kids in Motion on Wed., and Preschool Picasso on Fridays!
Happy Birthday Andrea:) Sorry I didn't call you today:( But I hope you had fun with the girls in your ward and I hope you and Tyler had fun on you date:) I'll try to call you tomorrow, I wanna hear all about it:)
Happy Birthday Andrea:) Sorry I didn't call you today:( But I hope you had fun with the girls in your ward and I hope you and Tyler had fun on you date:) I'll try to call you tomorrow, I wanna hear all about it:)
Post a Comment