Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Lovely


This is my leg after last night's game-- and I got a yellow card??
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

HILLARY said...

Yeah that collision didn't look fun. Hopefully the other girl has a bigger one to remember you by, and next time she'll stay out of the way.

Chelsey Howard said...

Ouch! Looks like it hurts!!! You are crazy! You must really get into the game:) P.S. What's up with the line going through all the words on your blog?

HILLARY said...

I'm not seeing the line.

Leslie said...

Whoa!

Jazz and Rod said...

dang...i'd hate to see what the other chick looks like! haha! And nice find at Michaels too! That's the best when you walk up thinkin ur already getting a great deal and then they ring it up for even less! Woohoo!

Cass and Natalia said...

Ooo, that's gonna look really good in afew days! Ouch!

Jade said...

ah it grew! That is so crazy looking! It was so fun to see you too! you are a killer soccer player!

Emily said...

Ouch!

The Weights said...

I'm jealous! i miss showing off my bruises from soccer! How is your team doing? Once I get the soccer ball out of belly, I want to play again. Keep me posted on upcoming seasons.