Monday, September 8, 2008

Bargain of the day

I just got home from Michael's and I am so happy! Nothing better than a great deal!!!




This was originally $100.00 and I got it for $9.00-- can you believe it? I thought it was going to be $20 but when I got up tho the register it rang up for a whopping 9 bucks!!! Happy birthday to me!
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Megan Swiatkowski said...

I love a good bargain!!

Megan and Trevor Whiting said...

That is amazing and so dang cute. I am totally jealous(not sure if I spelt that right)I love to find bargains like that. Very nice

Leslie said...

Awesome deal!!
Les.

HILLARY said...

Don't things like that make your day! That is so great, and it is a great picture too!

Joey and Ashley said...

oh my gosh! What a good deal and that is way cute too! Good job! : )

Houston Family said...

There is nothing better then a great deal!

Katie B. said...

What a great deal!! I need to start looking for some picture frames to dress up my apt.

No, I'm back in MN - it was a quick trip for my friend's wedding - I left at 6am on Monday morning.

I wish I could have seen you! How was your birthday? We'll have to get together over x-mas break!

Jenna said...

That's the best when you already think you're getting an awesome deal and when they go to ring it up, it's even cheaper! That picture is so pretty, I can't believe it was only 9 dollars! That's crazy! I need to learn how to find deals like that!

Jenna said...

When's your anniversary?! We seriously should get together sometime! Ours kids would have so much fun together and I haven't seen you forever! I was just thinking about it and we've seriously know eachother for so long, since I was in 5th grade and we were on the same soccer team! Wow, that was so much fun!

Chelsey Howard said...

I love it, so cute:) Only $9 what a steal! And I'm still down for friday, are you?!