Friday, September 12, 2008

If your bored tonight...

Me and some of my friends are getting together and having a "girls" night-- everyone is invited!

We will be going to dinner (and possibly shopping) and then catching the new movie The Women- with Meg Ryan. It will be a late movie. It doesn't start until around 10 tonight.

If you want to go just call me or email me.

Hope to see you there

4 comments:

Katie B. said...

I want to come!!!! If I was there I would totally be going :(

Luckily, tonight is date night for me! Which will entail sitting on the couch and watching movies :)

Hope you all have fun!!

Jarvis ♥ Family said...

hey i'm trying to send you an email for braiden's 1st b-day party can you give that to me so i can give you the info? thanks
amber jarvis

Chelsey Howard said...

That was so much fun:) I really liked the movie, Meg Ryan is so gorgeous, I love her! And shopping was fun, it would have been more fun if you found clothes that you liked:( Hopefully you find something at old navy.

Houston Family said...

Next time I am coming! Sounds like fun!