Sunday, September 14, 2008

Fundraiser

Weston just started on a little soccer team through Kids Zone Youth sports. He is having a fundraiser by selling Gold Canyon candles. Please help him and his team out by buying a candle or two. They have all the yummy Christmas scents in.

Please email me if your interested!

5 comments:

The Elders said...

I wanted to go to your girls night...and I just read your thing! Dang it! I can't believe that you are still playing soccer. I wished I still played. You look great and it looks like your doing awesome we need to get together soon!

the DeCampos Family said...

Your knee shot is so gross. it totally looks like it hurt. Thanks for going to the oh so exciting meeting with me!! oh and I meant to tell you, thanks for ratting me out to Bekki.

Eric and Kailee said...

I will buy a couple. I love these candles!!!!

eva said...

Hi Andrea! It's Tatiana's mom, Eva! I would love to buy candles...I will be in town next week. How long does the fundraiser last? Leave me a message on my blog..off of Tatiana's.

Chelsey Howard said...

Sad I just bought gold canyon candles from my sister in laws sister in law! The were raising money for her mom because she has cancer:( Sorry, otherwise I totally would have got some!