Tuesday, September 16, 2008

"I'm is tired..."



This was Weston's first day of soccer practice, last week. He did such a great job and loves playing soccer just like Mom! Thursday's are long days for him. He goes to school from 12:40-3:40 and has no rest time. He comes home and before you know it is dinner time then off to practice we go.

As all the other kids on his team were running around listening to the coach I spot Weston out in the middle of the field just sitting on his ball nowhere near the others. I holler over at him and he replies, "but Mom I'm is tired.."

I couldn't help but just crack up! He eventually got up and joined the crowd..

4 comments:

Katie B. said...

Poor kid! lol - that's awesome that he's playing soccer! Hopefully I can catch one of his games :)

Jenna said...

What a cutie! That is so funny what he said, I love the phrases kids come up with! :) I can't wait til Bryson can play soccer, that sounds like so much fun!

Chelsey Howard said...

That is so funny. Poor guy, that does sound like a busy day, especially for a 4 yr. old!

Chandra said...

That's so cute! I love when kids talk like little kids haha.