Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Halloween Already?


This year has just flown by and I cannot believe that it is Halloween time AGAIN!

For the past few weeks pumpkins have been at the store ready to buy. We all know it is way to early to buy pumpkins but I am so sick of Weston asking me if it is time to buy a pumpkin yet.

I gave in and this is what happened last night for family night.

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Ty and Marla Stevens said...

This year has realy gone by so fast. I cant belive it! P.S. I love what you put down for your newspaper.

Chelsey Howard said...

That is so fun:) I bet Weston was so happy!! You are so cute to do F.H.E. I need to be WAY better at it:( You'll have to give me some ideas!

Anonymous said...

That is an AWESOME PUMPKIN!!! Weston has great talent.

Jenna said...

How fun! I need to be more creative like that and think of crafty things for my kids to do! Your such a good mom and he looks so happy he got his pumpkin! :)

Coree Adams said...

What a cute idea! I love the recycled Friend being used to put your pumpkin on. HAHA! Super cute!