Tyler.Andrea.Weston.Parker.Sawyer.Judson
This is such a great age, my niece does the same thing. Love the picture!
Yeah for walking! That shirt is sooo handsome!
Kids are so cute:) Lilly and Shea still do that with everything, its so funny:)
How Precious. I am surprised that he even knows who I am. I sure miss him and Weston. I can't wait until we can come visit and spoil those little men. Give them my love.
What a cutie! It's so funny that they think they're actually talking to someone. So fun!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
This is such a great age, my niece does the same thing. Love the picture!
Yeah for walking! That shirt is sooo handsome!
Kids are so cute:) Lilly and Shea still do that with everything, its so funny:)
How Precious. I am surprised that he even knows who I am. I sure miss him and Weston. I can't wait until we can come visit and spoil those little men. Give them my love.
What a cutie! It's so funny that they think they're actually talking to someone. So fun!
Post a Comment