My dad is in the hospital after being jumped with a baseball bat. He is alive but has serious head trauma and a few head lacerations. Please remember him in your prayers for the next little while and thanks to all that have called with concern.
P.s.
They caught the man that did this a short while later and he has been arrested and charged with burglary and attempted murder!
Friday, August 8, 2008
My dad
Posted by Unknown at 12:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







13 comments:
Oh my gosh Andrea, keep me updated on how he's doing! I am so sorry to hear that he's hurt! We will definetly remember to keep him in out prayers. We love you, let me know if you need anything or if there's anything I can do!
Hi Andrea, I just came across your blog and I am so sorry to hear about your father. I hope he has a quick recovery and my heart goes out to your family.
I am so sorry about your dad! I am glad that they cought the guy! You guys will be in our thoughts and prayers. It was so fun to see you at bonko!
Oh my gosh Andrea Im so sorry. Oh people these days. Im glad they caught the guy and I hope he has a really great time in jail! I will keep your dad in my prayers. Keep us updated
I am sorry to hear about your dad. SCARY. Let me know if you need help with the kiddos.
Oh no! Prayers said.
Les.
I am so sorry about your dad. That is awful; I hope he gets better. Thanks for the post about AZ mills mall. Talan is growing so fast he is almost out of clothes; so we might have to take a trip there. I haven't been in like 10 years. Crazy.
oh andrea! i am so sorry. i have him in my prayers. please let me know if you or your mom need anything. i'm here for you, meals, cleaning, laundry, support, whatever. glad they caught the guy. oh my gosh hun. my love and concern goes out to you guys.
Oh my goodness Andrea, do you need anything? I am so sorry to hear that, stupid idiots in this world. My prayers are with you all.
Andrea, oh my gosh! I am so sorry to hear about this! I hope he is doing better! You will be in my prayers girl! Keep me updated on how he is doing!
OH my hell andrea!! I am so sorry to hear that! Where was he and what is with people these days! I'm glad the guy was caught. He should rot in prison! My heart goes out to you and your family. You will definitely be in my prayers
It was so much fun to work with you on Saturday, I'll be keeping your dad in my prayers!
Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry... That is awful. I hope he recovers fast. :(
Post a Comment