My BFF Chelsey just added a precious bundle of joy to her growing family! He is adorable. It makes me want another one--- but I just had one a year ago!
**NOTE** This is not a real picture of him, but pretty darn close! He is perfect and so tiny that he looks like a baby doll!
Happy Birthday Brady William Howard
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Congrats to Chelsey and Trevor
Posted by Unknown at 9:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Yay! Im so glad everything went well! I want to go see him! CUTE NAME! : )
Oh andrea, you are so sweet. Thanks for the shout out on your blog and for seeing us at the hospital! It was fun to see you, especially since I felt like crap. It was nice to have you there making me laugh:) I love you, we need to do a play date at my house in a few weeks. Before Heather has the baby!
Post a Comment