Wednesday, August 6, 2008

AZ Mills?

Az Mills is the forgotten mall. I can't even remember the last time I went there-- until today. I need to go there more often because they literally have every store imaginable! It sure took me along time to circle the whole entire mall but I had nothing else going on, so why not?

There is this weird (kinda ghetto) store called The Kid Superstore that I highly recommend. I would have never gone in there if they didn't have huge, over filled balloons enticing my children. In fact, from the window all you can see is FUBU and Sean John clothes for kids.

So I went in there to ask if we could have a balloon and then I started feeling guilty knowing that I had NO intention of buying anything. So after the lady handed the balloons over to us I just sorta browsed around trying not to be rude and I came upon some way cute stuff for the boys! They don't just have little thug clothes!! They had Hurley, Calvin Klein, Timberland, Guess, and Polo clothes for super cheap!

I bought Wes some Hurley t's for like $6!

Go there and see for yourself. It is near the Rainforrest Cafe.

4 comments:

the DeCampos Family said...

She does babysitting on certain days. I got a paper from her. But now that I am thinking about it she only does 18+ months. But she does it from 9-noon. and for one kid it's like $2.50 an hour and 2 kids it's $4.00 an hour. call me with more questions!!

*Becky* said...

LOL. I have not been there in years! probably because i think it's ghetto too... hmmm maybe i'll check out that store. we'll see. if you ever want to get together, let me know

SloneFamily said...

Wait you mean you dont dress your kids in FUBU???? Geex Andrea Get with it :) Ha Ha thats so funny. I have not been to that mall in forever!

jasonandhartley said...

We love AZ Mills. It's kinda far but that is usually where we go when we need to go to a mall because of all the outlet stores. Even though it's ghetto. I will have to check out that kids store next time we go.