My dad is healing day by day and feeling as good as can be expected. He is pretty bruised and banged up and has several staples throughout his skull. He is out of the hospital and at his house making a slow, painful recovery.
I know that the Lord was with him during this incident because with all his injuries sustained-- he should be dead. It is a miracle that he won't have any permant damage from this act of crime.
Thank you all for you support and prayers. They truely have helped my whole family during this time.
Monday, August 11, 2008
Update
Posted by Unknown at 9:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
I am so glad to hear that he is healing ok. What a scary thing for your family. My prayers are definitely with you guys.
That is so scary, I'm so glad to hear that he is doing better though and thank goodness they caught the guy that did it!
I still can't believe that happend!!! I'm glad to hear that he's doing better though:) And that is such a blessing that no permanent damage was done!
I am sooooo glad that your dad is doing better! The Lord was with him indeed
I am so sorry to hear about this, I'm glad to hear that he is going to be ok. I will keep him and your family in my prayers.
Post a Comment