Monday, July 21, 2008

Tank or not?


I need to know if tank tops are NOT for a boy to wear? Me and my husband can't seem to agree on this one! I think it is fine to put our kids in them-- it is so hot outside and who cares! Tyler thinks they are so ugly and only meant for girls.....






Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

SloneFamily said...

Ok, so I think thee is a definite difference between a Tank Top and a Muscle Tee Thing Ma Jig for boys. It would be one thing if you had him in a spaghetti strap or something.... but no that looks like the Muscle Tanks they sell at like Abercrombie and stuff for guys. I vote YES!! I think Clint has one of those he wears with Basketball shorts when he is laying aroud ;)

Karissa said...

OMG! LOL:) This is the funniest post ever. I think if the tank top is like the sleeves were just ripped off its cute. like the one parker is wearing. But the thin ones are more for girls.

Did any of that make sense?

Megan Swiatkowski said...

Haha! That's hilarious. I think that boys can definately wear tanks, especially if they are boyish. Paul thinks the opposite. Whenever I put Savannah is a slightly boyish looking tank top, Paul asks me why she is wearing a shirt with cut-off sleeves and insists she looks like a boy. :)

Krystal Arnett said...

I think some tank tops are cute. The one Parker is wearing is totally cute and I agree it is so dang hot; it lets them breathe a little. The Disneyland or Legoland is a hard one. My kids went to Disneyland when they were 3 1/2 and totally liked it, but some of the rides were still a little scary for them. Legoland this year wasn't as fun as last year because the twins are almost 5 and getting a bit too old for it now. I would say do Legoland this year while they are still young enough because Matix and Emi had a blast last year. They seriously talked about it for the entire year

melissa hogle said...

Oh pish posh! tank tops are fine!Ha Ha! Just as long as you don't put him in a skin tight bright pink number he is fine!Its so hot and you gotta keep your poor little things cool. PS your kids are SO stinking cute!

Coree Adams said...

I put Dane in tank tops all the time! I think they are cute, just be careful of the ones that look like they are crossing over, if you know what I mean. :)

Jenna said...

I agree with everyone else, the kind that you have on Parker is adorable on little boys, I always have Bryson wear them and Jeff does too!

Rachel said...

andrea! your boys are soo cute! how are ya? i havent seen you in a looong time!

Eric and Kailee said...

Parker is so cute that he could pull anything off. I say tanks are great for the summer.

Courtney from The Beauty Mark said...

Oh my gosh..my nephews wear "tank tops" all the time and I love it. There is nothing like little chubby arms in a tank top. Love it.

the DeCampos Family said...

It's is too cute on boys too. Where's Westin's tank at???

Whitney said...

Thats more of a cut off sleeve shirt, not a tank top. anything with skinnier straps and I would say NO. The boy cant help it if he is completely ripped already. Let him show off his large muscles!