Does someone want to split Disneyland park hopper tickets with us? We are looking to go after school starts but still sometime in August....
Let me know what you think?
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Disneyland?
Posted by Unknown at 9:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Man, I WISH. Unfortunately, due to the smallness of my child and the fact that I don't feel like I can say, "Here, watch my kid while I go play!", Disneyland is a long way off for me.
Sigh.
I wish we could go. We have been doing alot of remodeling this summer, so its not really in the budget. Oh and were going to UT the end of August. We really should get together for a play date or something. let me know.
i wish i could too! i start school in august. man! but hey cute blog. I have one too, so you can check it out if you'd like.
Post a Comment