We have had this school bus since Weston was 2. He never really liked it as much as I thought he would, so it has just collected dust in our hot AZ room over the past few years. That is until Parker discovered it! He loves it! He sits at our sliding door that leads to the AZ room and points and wipes his greasy hands all over my door until I open it for him.
Monday, July 14, 2008
SO in love with the bus
We have had this school bus since Weston was 2. He never really liked it as much as I thought he would, so it has just collected dust in our hot AZ room over the past few years. That is until Parker discovered it! He loves it! He sits at our sliding door that leads to the AZ room and points and wipes his greasy hands all over my door until I open it for him.
Posted by Unknown at 4:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








7 comments:
That is such a cool bus! I love it. Isn't it the best when you find something that entertains your kids!! :) Especially when it's unexpected!!
That retreat sounds awesome!! And much needed. And the bus- man if I were a little kid I would NEVER wanna leave that play land! lol. And no, I am not wearing maternity pants. I cant say I'm carrying her up high, but she's not low either. My muscles don't wanna allow the stretching! So mine just button right below- the joys of low rise jeans! But I'm glad cause I haven't had to buy any- they're all pre- pregnancy jeans that luckily still fit!!!
That's a great school bus toy! Looks like fun, wish I had a toy room like that! I heard the retreat was a lot of fun, wish I could have been there, oh well, next time!
So cute. They play so good together. It looks like your weekend get away was fun:) That is so nice that Tyler does so good with the kids. It would suck to worry about them the whole time you were gone! K I have a doc. apt. tomorrow and we'll see when the baby can come:)
Ha Ha, you me and Heather are all blogging at the same time:) No I don't think they need anything, but I'll let you know:) And I'll have pic. from the baby shower of how monsterously huge I am:(
OMG! That bus is so cute, I have to have it. Where did you find such a cute bus?
That is great! My kids would love that... Where did you find that thing?? Im sure it was like Parker finding treasure when he discovered it!
Post a Comment